Have you been holding your breath to see the newest release from Zoya? I can’t rememeber a collection that I was not excited about and this latest offering is no exception. Satins are not usually a finish I run for, but since I’m all about the Nuetrals this spoke to me. Soft, pretty and ultra feminine the Zoya Naturel Satin collection is one you don’t want to miss.
ZOYA NATUREL SATINS
The next generation of Zoya Naturel is almost here! Introducing, Zoya Naturel Satins, a collection of six new, neutral nail polish colors in an ultra-wearable, low-sheen, chic satin finish. A hybrid between matte and glossy polishes, the new Zoya Satin* formula provides opaque coverage and is longer lasting than traditional matte shades. The flawlessly smooth finish hides imperfections and creates a luxurious, satin finish nail look.
- Leah: Lavender tinged taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Rowan: Creamy suede taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Sage: Mossy sage green, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Tove: Misty slate grey, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Brittany: Rose mauve cream, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
- Ana: Light toasted almond, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
*Zoya Satin is not intended to be worn with a top coat. For best results: Prep nail with Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover, apply base coat and finish with 2 thin coats of any Zoya Satin Nail Polish.
Availability: Collection launches 01/15/15 on Zoya.com
Price: $9.00 each