In addition to an obsession with beauty products I do have a love for fashion, handbags and shoes being my biggest weaknesses. In the past there hasn’t been much in terms of style and variety for those looking for animal friendly handbags and accessories. Today I would like to introduce you to Susan Nichole animal and earth friendly fashions. Susan Nichole Onofrey has helped fill the void in the market, offering fun, fashionable, animal-friendly handbags.
Meet Audrey my latest Susan Nichole bag. I absolutely adore this bag, which has now actually become my work tote. This comfortable, stylish and roomy tote is large enough to comfortably hold all my daily essentials, and random things I tend to carry. This bag stands and retains it shape even when not full, I don’t know why but I tend to look for that in a bag, it annoys me when bags droop over or need something on the bottom to stand upright. The other thing I love about the Audrey is she has a good number of pockets and they are deep.
You would not believe what I cram into this bag, including two sets of eyeglasses, ipad, water-bottle, notebook, umbrella, and a bunch of other nonsense. The straps are nice and long to fit over my shoulder even with a heavy coat on.
- The Exterioir is constructed from Sta-Kleen vegan leather which is washable, anti-bacterial, mildew resistant and VOC and Phthalate free.
- The Interior is constructed from Eco Twill made from a blend of recycled PET from water and soda bottles and organic cotton.
- 4 large(deep) pockets(two on each side)
- Sewn in key clip (no more digging to find your car keys)
- 19 inches wide, 12 inches high with a 10 inch drop strap
- Made in the USA!
The Audrey Vegan Handbag retails for $125 and can be purchased at www.susannichole.com
Want the chance to win a Susan Nichole? Click here to find out how.
For more on Susan Nichole visit them at;