4. Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum (price varies): You know you have seen the infomercial for this anti-aging skin care line from Cindy Crawford. This cream/serum hybrid restores moisture and firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines. Beyond an eye cream I’ve also used this around my smile lines. Both areas have shown significant improvement.
5. *Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System ($19.99) This little wonder packs a punch. Late last year my dermatologist recommended I get microdermabrasion and a chemical peel. At the time the holidays were approaching and I never had them done. Well, I probably won’t now that my skin is clearing up. This Neutrogena system works very well. After the first use my skin had a noticeable glow, and oh weeeeee it was so baby soft. I was in awe, as I stared back at myself. This at home microdermabrasion machine has two speeds. The vibration is a little strong but tolerable. My sensitive skin experienced no irritation whatsoever. The Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System comes with 12 rejuvenating puffs; batteries are included.
6. L’Oreal True Match Concealer ($8.95): This concealer has been my 5 minute face go to. The L’Oreal true match concealer blends easily with buildable coverage. This concealer did not cake up on me at all and lasted well throughout my normal day. I am currently using shade Medium/deep W6-7-8. Perfect for under eye concealing, nose, and cheek highlighting. I prefer to blend this in with my beauty blender.
7. Crown Brush: I picked up a few crown brushes at the Makeup Show in Orlando last year. The booth was bananas packed the entire weekend, and now I know why. I was initially using this brush for BB cream; now I also use it for foundation. The soft densely packed synthetic hairs leave a nice natural finish. My only complaint is that none of the brushes have names or numbers on them. I browsed the site and believe this is the C439 Infinity Round Buffer, currently priced at $13.95. This is the only face brush I used all last month, I love it.
8. Qtica Natural Nail Growth Simulator ($20): You beauties have heard me complaining for months now that my nails have been falling apart. After a few weeks of use, I have seen a noticeable improvement in growth and strength.
9. Mineral Fusion Nail Polish in Rock Cress ($7.99) Mineral Fusion polishes are 5 Free and Vegan. This purple cream applied like a dream, I wore it three times.
Whew that was a long list. have you tried any of these products? What are some of the favorite products you have been using lately?
Want to purchase any of these, you can shop the post below.
*Item was provided by PR for an honest review all opinions are my own.