For my U.S. friends who celebrate I hope you all enjoyed this 4th of July weekend. It’s Sunday night here and I just returned from visiting with family. I’m about to pour a glass of wine and catch up on all the happenings in the Beauty world from the past week. From skincare, to makeup here is a look at what some of the ladies of the Beauty Blog Coalition talked about this week.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: In case you haven’t heard, the FOREO LUNA is a seriously effective cleaning and anti-aging skincare device, and FOREO is currently offering Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog readers an exclusive discount!
- Color Me So Crazy: My Look for 4th of July… All from NYC New York Color!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares her Top 5 Beach Getaway Staples!
- Painted Ladies: Everyone’s talking about strobing! Sheila breaks down this makeup technique with Palladio The Definer Pencil.
- I Know all the Words: Your best skin made easy with Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Finding Balance with Tula Probiotic Skincare
- Beauty by Miss L: Blow dry your hair like a pro with Centrix Heat Boss Brush
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you like to do nails with your child, Jessica has reviewed some Mommy & Me nail decals on her blog this week!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Enter Allison’s StriVectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer SPF30 giveaway!