Unleash Your Inner Stylist and Save with TRESemmé and Meijer.
Do you ever look back at pictures and realize maybe you had the same hairstyle for a little too long? I definitely had that realization recently and that’s why I’m on the lookout for fun new styles I can recreate at home for the spring time.
TRESemmé has been perfect for my quest for a new look because they have so many helpful how-to’s and tips so I can Unleash My Inner Stylist. I love that I can experiment with different looks and style without shelling out over hundreds of dollars on salon products.
Meijer and TRESemmé allow you to find your personal style and make every day more beautiful with quality products.
Check out some of my favorite how-to’s at Meijer’s TRESemmé for fun new spring looks to try at home.
Meijer is my favorite place to pick up these amazing styling products because I can grab everything I need on my regular trip to the store.
Check out how full, soft and shiny my hair is after using the Youth Boost line. Here are the steps I followed to style this look;
1. Cleanse and Moisturize with the TRESemmé Youth Boost Shampoo and Conditioner;
2. Spray a bit of the TRESemmé Youth Boost Fullness Emulsion Spray at the roots;
3. Work a bit of the TRESemmé Youth Boost Mousse into damp hair and let air dry for 15 minutes;
4. Section hair and apply the TRESemmé Youth Boost Shine Lotion one section at a time and blow dry hair with a round brush
5. Flat iron hair in small sections and use the iron to create a curl;
6. Use your hands to gently shake the curls and you are good to go.
What spring style do you think you’ll try? Do you have any great at-home styling tips? Feel free to share in the comments below.
*This post was Sponsored by Lunchbox, all opinions are my own.