The InStyler Max 2-way rotating iron has changed my life. That may be a little dramatic but you get it. I have curly/wavy multi textured thick hair that I often wear straight.
Using the Instyler instead of my flat iron has cut my straightening time by about 75%, SERIOUSLY I could not belive how fast I was able to get through my entire head. Because my hair is so thick to get a very sleek straight look that will last, I need to work in extremely small, thin sections. As you can imagine that is very time consuming, with the InStyler I can take larger, thicker sections and everything still gets straight.
It took a few minutes to get used to holding the tool, but once I got into a rhythm it was smooth sailing. I choose to remove the safety guard because I felt like my hair glided better without it, but be warned you need to be careful around the ears and such, the barrel is HOT.
Features of the InStyler Max 2-way rotating iron:
- 2-way heated rotating barrel smooths and polishes as it styles
- Black tourmaline ceramic plate smooths without crushing, flattening or damaging the hair
- Ionic bristles separate the hair and emit negative ions to close the cuticle, locking in moisture and creating healthy, shiny hair
- Four heat settings up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Good with all hair textures
I was extremely pleased with how this iron preforms and have not used my flat iron since I got this. In addition to making straightening so much easier, my hair has more body, shine, and the style lasts longer. Now that I have used the InStyler I am kicking myself for not buying one sooner.
*I received the Instyler from Vocalpoint, all opinions are my own.