When I first received these products I was intrigued yet hesitant, the thought of dry oil in a shampoo and conditioner was different to me and I wasn’t sure how well they would work. Ladies let me tell you this Dry Oil hair care from Dove is AMAZING. I will admit the shampoo felt a little strange to me the first time I used it. The consistency and texture does mimic that of a dry oil but it rinsed out easily and left no oily residue. The conditioner had a creamy texture though, more what we expect from typical conditioners. When I came out of the shower I was expecting my hair to feel weird, but it didn’t it was soft and didn’t need any de-tangling.
When I walked out of the house today I definitely strutted with a little more confidence and may have done more than one turn and flip hair move like I was on the runway. Bottom line, Dove knocked it out the park with this one, definitely a winner.
***Women crave beautiful, silky hair but don’t want it weighed down by heavy products that claim to nourish and add shine
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection is ideal for all hair types and delivers five times silkier hair [after just one wash]
- 5x silkier hair when using the system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Nourishes hair without making it feel greasy or heavy
- Proven to absorb quickly, the dry oil features a blend of African Macadamia oil and Coconut oil
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdare
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdaresweeps for a chance to win** $20,000 in prizes up for grabs
- Visit Dove.com for more information
For Official Rules, visit http://www.dove.us/Products/Hair/Advanced-Hair-Series/rules.aspx
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.