Throughout this season on Project Runway on Lifetime, a new group of up-and-coming designers will finish their runway looks in the Mary Kay Color Design Studio. Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco shows us how to translate chic, fall-inspired, jewel-toned smoky eyes and bold dark lips from the runway to everyday. Stay tuned to the blog to see how I do at recreating the look and enter to win the product used.
See below for the product breakdown for this look.
For high-impact, wearable color, layer three shades of green eye color over a cream eye color base.
· Apply Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Meadow Grass as a base and sweep Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Emerald on the outer halves of eyelids to enhance the color.
· Brighten eyes by layering Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Lime onto the inner thirds of eyelids.
· To add drama, apply Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Black along the top and bottom lash lines, blending outwards toward the corners of the eyes.
· Generously apply Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in Black to the top and bottom lashes.
· TIP: Use Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen on the brow bone for a brightening effect!
Balance bright green smoky eyes with well-defined dark lips.
· To perfect your unique lip shape, use Mary Kay® Lip Liner in Cappuccino before and after applying lipstick!
· Use Mary Kay® True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum directly from the tube for best results.
· TIP: Use a cream eye shadow brush dipped in a little foundation to clean up the edges of your lips.
When sporting bold eyes and lips, keep the rest of your makeup simple.
· Use your fingertips or a clean Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush to blend Mary Kay® Cream Blush in Cranberry on the apples of cheeks.
· TIP: For the perfect fall shade, blend the blush with a tiny bit of foundation to let the color’s intensity build!
There were great looks in this week’s episode, I can’t wait to see what else this season brings. Will you be tuning in?