Happy Saturday Beauties, I have a quick post for today before I head out to soak up the sun. Drugstore cosmetics have really been on my radar lately. If you are looking for beauty on a budget there are a ton of great drugstore products that can help you achieve any look. This is my makeup from yesterday created entirely from drugstore products.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi (cool C6 Soft Sable)
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in All over bronze glow
- Milani eyeshadow primer in Nude
- Wet n’ Wild Coloricon Walking the Red Carpet Palette
- Rimmel Gel Eyeliner (Black)
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara (Black)
- NYX Nude Matte Shadow (Betrayal) to fill in my brows
- Kiss Lashes (60484 KFL02)
- CoverGirl Clean Glow Bronzer (Spices)
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick (Sheer Linen)
For more budget beauty inspiration check out the looks created by these other awesome bloggers.