Most of us beauty and fashion lovers had our eyes locked on the Met Gala Red Carpet last night. Did you tune in? Selena Gomez and Emma Stone both had amazing makeup looks that were vastly different. Selena showed a grown up side with a dramatic look, while Emma’s look was very much a soft girl next door natural. See below for how you can achieve both looks with the help of Mary Kay.
Get the look: Dramatic Beauty
- Sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Shimmering Lilac over the eyelids and then lightly dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sparkling White below the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes for a subtle highlight.
- With Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black, carefully define the upper eyelid and then create a small wing to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle cat eye effect.
- For long, dramatic lashes, apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I ♥ Black.
- Lightly contour with Mary Kay Bronzing Powder to add a touch of color to the face.
- For Selena’s deep purple pout, line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum and then fill in the lips with MaryKay True Dimensions Lipstick in Berry a la Mode.
- Set the look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia to keep the look fresh for up to 16 hours!
Get the look: Natural Beauty
- Blend a combination of Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Metallic Taupe and Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Iced Cocoa on the eyelids and then lightly smudge the blended color below the lower lash line to create a subtle smoky effect.
- Apply one coat of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I ♥ Black.
- Contour with Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun and then dab Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider on the apples of the cheeks for a subtle sun kissed glow.
- Line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral and then apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie. Add Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait in the very center of the lips to create a touch of shine!
Which one of these looks was your favorite? Want the chance to re-create one of the looks for your next event? Mary Kay is giving you the chance to win the items need to create one of these looks, enter via the rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
For more on the products used visit marykay.com