- Bare Brow;
- Place tool in the center to determine where brows should start, mark point;
- Place tool on the outside of nose to determine where highest pint (arch) should be, mark point;
- Place tool outside the eye to determine where brows (tail) should end, mark point;
- Connect the marks;
- Fill in brows with pencil.
Wait we aren’t done yet! Want to win a kit?
Gloss48 and Billion Dollar Brows want you to Take Back Your Brows enter to win a kit here.
For more products by bdb visit them on the web at: billiondollarbrows.com
Click here to shop on Gloss48
Social: Billion Dollar Brows
* A sample of this product was provided for an honest review, all opinions are my own.