Spring is finally here and I couldn’t be more thrilled. My toes have been dying to ditch the socks and boots and are ready for sandal season. Today I am sharing five of my favorite products that help keep my feet soft, smooth, and moisturized for sandal season.
- Barielle 60 sec mani-pedi cure($25): I absolutely love this product. The Barielle 60 sec mani-pedi cure is a dead sea salt based exfoliation scrub. Perfect for treating the rough skin on feet and an two for one product that also removes dry dead cuticle from around the toe nails.
- Fresh Life Body Oil ($48): If you are not using oils on your skin you are missing out. I use this fresh oil all over my skin, to help seal in moisture. The vitamin E helps keep skin soft and supple.
- SheaMoisture’s Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus ($9.09): The Shea butter helps to keep the heels soft and moisturized, I like to apply a bit of the fresh oil first then massage in this shea butter cream after and put on thick socks while I finish getting ready. Also a great combination for an overnight treatment.
- *Emjoi Micro-Pedi Nano($24.95): Where has this little gem been all my life? The first time I used this I couldn’t stop telling people about it. I am obsessed with having smooth feet, and have used so many different pumice stones, ped-eggs and anything else that claims to remove calluses and rough skin. The Emjoi Micro-Pedi Nano lives up to its claims and then some. The micro-mineral roller spins 30 times per second and wicks away the rough dead skin. No harsh blades that can cut up the skin. No more visits to a salon for pedicures, mainly to have the work done on your heels. Eliminating the need for a salon pedicure, in one use the Emjoi Micro-Pedi nano pays for itself. Pick this up, I promise you won’t regret it.
- A nice nail polish color for your toes. Personally I tend to gravitate toward coral’s and oranges in the warmer moths. To kick of sandal season I’m wearing Dior Aventure a gel like formula for long lasting wear.
I am always on the hunt for new products to try. Do you have a favorite scrub or moisturizer to recommend?
*Product provided by PR for an honest review, all opinions are my own.