TGIF beauties, I have an easy and delicious hot crab dip recipe for today’s Foodie Friday post. I love to entertain and dips are always a hit. This was one of my go to dips when entertaining during football season.
Hot Crab Dip: Turn it up a notch with this easy hot crab dip. This can also be made in a crock pot.
- 8 oz crab meat
- 1 pkg Neufchâtel ( you can use regular cream cheese, the Neufchâtel has less fat and taste the same)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 Red onion (chopped fine)
- 3-4 Cloves garlic (chopped fine, I use the garlic press)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (chopped fine)
- 4 Green onions (chopped, use the whole thing white and green parts)
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Cups Cheese ( you can use what you like, I like to use a mix so I do 1 cup of a 5 cheese Italian blend and 1 cup triple cheddar blend) Mozzarella will work also.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes;
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cheese and green onions.
Serve with crackers, bread or vegetables. ENJOY!
I have to admit I indulged a bit in this one. I love crab. Check out some more dip recipes from the other Foodie Friday bloggers below.