ShopStyle is getting a new look and to kick things off some of the PopSugar bloggers were asked to share some of our personal style items. Let me just start off by saying I was super nervous when I first set out to do this once I realized I would have to lay down in the shot to show you picks. I ended up having a ton of fun putting this together.
So what exactly is ShopStyle? Shopstyle is your online shopping concierge of sorts. ShopStyle allows your to browse all the latest fashion trends and sales from top retailers and shop the looks all in one place. Clothes, Shoes, Accessories even Beauty it’s your one stop shopping destination. Looking for a little inspiration, you can follow friends, editors or even your favorite brands for easy access to all the latest and greatest.
Check out their new commercial;
Check out their new commercial;
My style layout was inspired by the colors of Fall. My style is a mix classic comfort. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, I love everything from the earth toned colors to the cozy comfort of boots and sweaters. I loved being able to lay out some of my fall favorites for you, so here they are;
- The green blazer and striped shirt are both from Old Navy. I’ve had them a few years now and purchased them in a few colors. They are comfortable and easily paired with slacks for work or jeans on the weekends;
- The handbag on the left is a classic vintage Gucci Hobo;
- The dark wash jeans are one of my favorite pairs, they are a Calvin Klein skinny cut;
- If you can see them laying on the jeans there is a set of gold bangles. I normally wear white gold but will do yellow gold in the fall and it wouldn’t be me without an arm full of bangles. I wear some variety of bangles just about everyday, they are my signature. One of my favorite designers for bangles is Amrita Singh;
- The booties which I also own in black and grey have a mock laced look in the front. They are the MRKT Jocelyn Booties;
- The cream and chocolate brown two toned scarf in the top right corner is from the Gap;
- The tan striped bow fedora hat is from Target;
- The next pair of jeans are actually one of my favorite pairs of jeans, they are from the Platinum line by Lee, purchased from Macy’s. The fit and cut is just perfect and they are super comfortable but the cut allows me to still look polished;
- The faux fur turn-lock clutch is by Poppi Jones and was purchased from DSW;
- My favorite Riding Boots are also from DSW and they are the Nicole Loops Riding Boots.
- As far as beauty goes you may not be able to see everything in the picture but both my Urban Decay naked pallets usually make there comebacks in the fall as well as my earth toned nail polishes some of my favorites are green and orange creams from Zoya and the GOMM collection from Rescue Beauty Lounge.
I’m wearing my Everlane we shop style t-shirt and Levis Jeans, the shoes are the Grey Cloud Cheetah’s by Jessica Simpson. P.S. I absolutely love her shoe line, great styles and even the 5″ ones are comfortable.
Shopstyle makes shopping easy and fun. Interested in any of the styles, shop items inspired by my look below;
*This post was sponsored by POPSUGAR