- Prep nails: I did a quick olive oil soak and pushed my cuticles back
- Wash hands and apply the nail prep solution to each finger
- Apply the clear base/topcoat and cure under the light for 30 seconds
- Apply the nail color and cure under light for 60 seconds
- Apply a coat of the base/topcoat and cure under the light for 60 seconds
Here are my thoughts on the kit. Overall I really liked it. The polish is a tad on the runny side, so I would suggest keeping you hand flat on a surface as you paint each finger before you cure the hand. Once you cure the polish will be set, so clean up as you go along. I would also advise to keep the thumbs for last, paint and cure one hand at a time just your four fingers. Then go back and paint and then cure both thumbs together. This kit id perfect for times when you need your polish to last for long periods of time, like when going on vacation or even the upcoming holiday season. You can also use the system to do just a base coat of gel to add strength or protect a nail. Often If I get a small tear I will patch with silk and put a think layer of just the clear gel over it. Removal is very simple, to see the steps I use you can click here to read a previous post I did on the Sensationail Kit where I show how to remove.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*products featured in this post were provided by PR for an honest review, all opinions are my own.