- e.l.f mineral eyeshdow primer
- e.l.f jumbo eyeshadow stick in like a boss
- e.l.f baked eyeshadow palette
- el.f black pencil liner
- e.l.f essential blending and smudging brushes
- Start with large dots;
- Make a c shape on alternating side of the dots. Switch it up make some on the right/left and some on the top/bottom;
- Go back and add a little bit more of your color to the dot so the circles are a bit irregular.
Once I had the pattern on both side of my face I filled in my nose and lips a little bit with the black liner and added some whisker type lines around the mouth. I went back around the chin and added small dots using the black liner. A few more varying dots around my face using the black liner and the blue shadow stick and done, this was the result. Not the best, but not horrible for my first try, right? Stop laughing 🙂 Snapping some pics of my errrrr creation I tried to make a growl face, didn’t work out to well. I think I like to smile more than scowl, but hey it’s all in fun. Okay you can laugh now, you are laughing with me, not at me right?