Sometimes we want a little extra pampering during our routine beauty treatments. I do most of my beauty treatments myself at home but every once in a while I visit the salon for the little extras, like I love when I go to get a spa pedicure and they wrap my legs in those warm towels. So relaxing.
The company Voesh New York makes a line of patent pending premium hand and foot masks that are preloaded with treatment essence containing Vitamin E and Collagen.
You may be familiar with the benefits of Collagen for the skin,especially as we age. Collagen is a protein that aids in giving the skin its structure and smoothness. My grandma used to always tell me to take care of my hands just as much and my face and neck as it is also one of the places women start to show signs of aging. Collagen is almost like a web that holds the skin cells together our skin constantly produces it but as we age production slows down. The skin which is our largest organ is one place we start to notice the slow in production and thus signs of aging such as wrinkles and dullness. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that assists in preventing premature again and the forming of new wrinkles.
The essence in the masks also contains a UV protectant ant that will shield your hands from the rays of UV lights if you get gel nails.
The hand one was not as noticeable with the finder slots but the foot ones didn’t feel snug I almost wanted to pull the extra material tight and rubber band it so they fit snugger.
How to use:
- Prep the nails by following your normal manicure/pedicure routine. Remove old polish, cuticle care, file and shape;
- Use a warm towel to wipe off excess residue and massage hands with lotion;
- Put masks on and rub each finger/toe to absorb the essence;
- Remove the tips around each finger (for the foot masks it is one section around all five toes that removes both the hand and foot masks are perforated already for easy removal)
- Prepare the nail for color by wiping each nail with polish remover to remove any moisture and proceed with base coat and nail color.
- Once nails are dry remove masks and massage any remaining essence into the skin.
This was a nice simple extra way to treat my hands and feet during my manicure/pedicure routine. I know some people are weird about feet so I skipped picture of the feet but I treated my feet the same way. Having the gloves on your hands will limit your movement a bit so if doing this treatment on yourself I would recommend completing the pedicure in its entirety and then moving on to the hands.
The Voesh masks retail for $7.95 each. For more information visit Voesh on the web and follow on facebook. Online ordering will be available soon, to order by phone call (516) 200-5049.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.