Memorial Day Weekend is upon us, as we give thanks to those who lost their lives serving in the United States Armed Forces. Memorial Day is usually the kickoff to the summer season as the weather in most places warms up so starts the weekends filled with graduation parties, picnics, parades and barbecues. Ahhhhhh finally summer, I am so ready. So as we prepare for the relaxing fun filled season here is a look at some items to get you ready for long days and warm summer nights.
1. Prep your face for makeup with sun protection from Algenist. This lightweight protection applies flawlessly over other skin care products and under makeup providing protection from broad-spectrum UVA/UVB damage and delaying signs of aging.
- Oil-free & Paraben Free
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for all skin types
2. The Aether Collection from MAKE a light ethereal based set that incorporates minerals and creams. Use the Skin Illuminator, Glossing Powder and Face Gloss for and effortless way to show off a luminous summer look.
3. If crisp feminine fragrances are your cup of tea consider Valentina Assoluto. This lovely scent features top notes of Peach enhanced with the luxurious Alba truffle, floral middle notes with white flowers (Jasmine, Tuberose, Orange blossom), enhanced with vanilla and base notes including patchouli, oak moss and vibrant cedar wood.
4. Summer Weather means sandal season and we know we need to take a little time to prep the feet. Butter London offer two great products to have your footsies ready for those cute flats or trendy wedges.
- Stiletto Stick: A Heel Balm that hydrates while helping to soften and smooth dry cracked heels.
- Kitten Heels: A Powder Finish foot creme to keep your feet dry and silky.