♥ Get to know me♥
It’s Sunday afternoon and I was sitting here getting ready to write up some posts for the week when I took a break to catch up on some blog reading and saw XONoelle posted a questions tag.
Doesn’t take much to sidetrack me but a Q&A , Favorite Things or a Haul post will do it every time so of course after reading Noelle’s I had to repost and answer.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. What is your natural hair color?
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Depends. I colored the top a few months ago myself, if I want extensive highlights I go the salon.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
I co-wash (conditioner or cleansing cream wash) usually 3 times a week, maybe more in the summer if it really hot or if I have been working out. I wash with a shampoo maybe once or twice a month. Shampoo is really not needed and dries the hair out so unless I have been using a lot pf product that I need to deep clean out I skip it.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I like to change it up. Lately I have been wearing it straight and in random different buns and topknots.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
For the most part I do both at home, but occasionally I will go to the salon for a pedicure.
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Several times a week. After swatching I will wear a color for 2-3 days.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I keep my toes in check all year round fully polished. In the summer I get pedicures every 2 weeks, but in the winter maybe every other month.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
This varies depending on the day, but a typically work day maybe 25-30 minutes and that’s mostly because I let the skin care products and then foundation sit on my face for a few minutes to absorb and dry.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do the face first, I usually keep my eyes pretty basic so it’s not a big deal to not do them first.
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I’m a total product junkie hoarder so I absolutely collect and buy more even when I have a ton of things I have never used.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely, I like the look for special nights but they always feel foreign on my face.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
During the week for work, yes.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
15. Will you leave the house without makeup.
16. How many high end products do you have?
Too many to count, but I definitely believe in mixing high end with drugstore. My stash is a mix.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week on Sunday.
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Once or twice a month.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I get up around 5:45 and go to bed around 10 most nights.
21. How often & when do you workout?
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
23. How tall are you?
I am short I think 5’3 although I put 5’4 on my driver’s license. 🙂
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not anymore, once upon a time I could speak a little Spanish.
25. How many pets do you have?
26. How often are you on Blogger?
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Absolutely, I love when people leave comments.
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Oh yes. I have lists and notes everywhere of things to try and folder of pics on my iPhone.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Picking a name was one oh the toughest parts of starting my blog. I decided on Beyond Beauty Lounge because I knew I would occasional talk abut more than beauty and wanted my blog to have a laid back inviting vibe
30. What kind of camera do you use?
For the time being I switch between a Cannon PowerShot and a FujiFilm FinePix SLR
32. What is your favorite color?
Depends, I like
Whew, that was a long but fun tag. Id’ love to read some answers from all of you, so I tag everyone who wants to complete, leave your links on my facebook page so I can check them out.