So you have seen the commercials, perhaps even walked past a machine in the stores and wondered how does this thing really work and is it worth the hype? In my opinion the answer is YES.
Soda Stream Features:
- 60 + flavors regular soda, diet soda, sparkling water, sparkling tea, energy drinks and more.
- Kosher Certified
- Regular flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup, and diet flavors are sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener
- Great Value (average 24 cents per can of soda) I bottle of syrup makes about 33 cans of soda
- No storage
- BPA-free, reusable one-liter bottle
- No electricity or batteries needed, take it with you camping, out by the pool etc.
- Cylinder exchange program helps to eliminate waste. SodaStream collects your empty cylinder and returns it to our filling facility where it’s cleaned, inspected and refilled
Model Reviewed: Fountain Jet – Soda Starter Kit Retail price $99.95
This package includes:
- Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker
- 1 60 liter Carbonator
- 1 Carbonating Bottle
- 3 SodaMix flavors – each bottle makes 12 liters of soda
- Sodamix Variety 6 pack
Checkout all the different machines and where to buy at http://www.sodastreamusa.com/
So what do you think? Is this something you would consider buying for your household?
*The product featured was provided by PR for an honest review, all opinions are my own.