We have all faced some problems at one time or another when it comes to nail polish. I spoke to a lady just today who complimented my nail color and then mentioned how she had spent Sunday evening doing her nails. I was perplexed as she talked because I was looking at her hands and her nails were bare. So what happened to the polish I asked? She replied well yesterday most of it peeled off; I think it’s my top coat she said. My recommendation to her was try Dazzle Dry.
Dazzle Dry Makes Keeping Nails Beautiful, Easy.
Dazzle Dry is brought to you by VB Cosmetics
- Benefits of Dazzle Dry
- Free of Tulene, Formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor
- Vegan Product
- Helps strengthen and protect natural nails
- Does not stain or yellow nails
- Applies and removes like regular nail polish
- Dries rock hard in 5 minutes
- Remains chip free for up to 4 weeks
Instructions for use:
- You want to apply to clean dry nails;
- Start by pouring a little of the Dazzle Dry nail prep on a cotton ball and wiping across each nail;
- Apply the Dazzle Dry base coat and allow to dry;
- Next apply one to two coats of your nail color;
- (I used Cherry Parfait, a nice vibrant pink, and I have to say the formula was great, not too thick not too thin. Cherry Parfait was the perfect creamy consistency and it applied opaque in one coat, but I did go ahead and apply two)
- Apply one coat of effect (optional) I used Silver Lace Texture;
- Finish with Dazzle Dry Top Coat, and let air dry (no UV light required)
I started my manicure while watching a 30 minute TV program, in less then the time of the show I was done and my nail polish was completely dry. I actually went and washed the dishes before taking the pictures for this post. I did wear gloves but as you can see I had no smudges, my nail polish was 100% dry. My nails also dried with a nice glossy shine.
|Lace texture applied vertically|
Dazzle Dry offers a wide array of nail polish colors and texture effects, something to suit every style.
VB Cosmetics also offers an entire line of personal hand, foot, and skin care items.
*The items shown were provided by PR for an honest review, all opinions are my own.